Complete the registration form by providing the required information as indicated and click on Start Application to start. Once you initiate or start the application you will be asked to confirm and provide your UTME/O`Level information depending on the Mode of Entry you picked then click on Create an Account. Once you create an account or register with Imam Hamzat College of Education, you will be automatically logged in.
UTME Mode of Entry:- Your Login ID is the UTME you entered at the point of registration and your surname (last name) is your password.
Special Mode of Entry:- Your Login ID is Application ID (will be automatically generated i.e a unique application number would be assigned to you) when you have completed the registration and your surname (last name) is your password.
The application number should be used as the username while the applicant’s surname (last name) is maintained as the password which can be changed to a stronger one later by you.
Admission into Imam Hamzat College of Education is based on merit. Applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, or other entry requirements.
- Applicants seeking admission into Imam Hamzat College of Education NCE program are to ensure that all information entered about them are true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Applicants seeking admission into Imam Hamzat College of Education NCE program must first visit https://www.imamhamzatcoed.edu.ng/sportal/app.php for stipulated entry requirements, and then follow the instructions to proceed with an online application.
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 25 KB